“EHAS – TTEL™” and or “Everyone Has A Story – TrueTales From Everyday Life™” is a product of WeWan Institute, LLC. The “Everyone Has A Story – TrueTales From Everyday Life™” name, and the “Wewan Spiral Man™” logo mark are trademarks of WeWan Institute, LLC. WeWan Institute, LLC hereafter know as, Wewan) is a limited liability company headquartered in Arizona, USA.
- These are our stories, those of our families or ancestors, stories permitted with our contracted contributors, for the sole use of WeWan, or from any other legally permitted source.
- This YouTube video is the sole property of WeWan, written and produced by WeWan, All images, videos and verbiage not attributed in “Credits” or otherwise defined above, are the sole property of WeWan, and are copyrighted by WeWan.
- All rights reserved. “Grandma was a Kitchen Healer, and Grandpa Grew Roses,” or part thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior express written permission of the WeWan Institute, LLC, except as provided by United States of America copyright law and fair use.
- For permission requests, write to the publisher “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at the address below.
Attention: Permissions Coordinator
- This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; the WeWan Institute, LLC. does not recommend or endorse the contents of any third-party sites.
We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines.
- Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A. the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
- This YouTube video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.
Copyright: 2023 WeWan Institute, LLC